Thank you for visiting WeAreTheRangers.com. By using or accessing http://www.wearetherangers.com (the “Website”), you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website.
Information about us
This Website is operated by The Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry, a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (registered company no: 7033553) and a registered charity (registered charity no: 1132048). Its registered office address is: Kensington Palace, Palace Green, London, W8 4PU.
We may at any time and without prior notice to you replace or amend these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this Website after amendments are made means you accept the terms and conditions as updated. Therefore, please visit this page regularly to review these terms and conditions. You may not alter the Website in any way or do anything that might or will damage or disrupt the good working order of the Website.
Registration and Account Security
We need you to provide your real names and information. Here are the rules on registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on WeAreTheRangers.com, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use WeAreTheRangers.com if you are under 16.
- You will not share your password let anyone else access your account, or do anything that might endanger the security of your account.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains or it is construed as offensive or obscene and does not relate to the user’s actual name).
Use of website from outside the UK
Whilst we welcome all visitors to this Website, we cannot guarantee that the Website is appropriate or available for use in any territory. Those who visit the Website from outside the UK are responsible for complying with all applicable laws. If use of the Website breaches any law in your jurisdiction(s), you may not use the Website and you must exit immediately.
Intellectual property and use of content
The content of the Website is owned by us or third parties.No content from the Website may be copied, used or reproduced without our written consent, except:
- where extracts from the Website are downloaded or printed for personal and non-commercial use; or
- where text from the Website is reproduced for the purpose of reporting in news publications provided that: (a) the text is reproduced accurately and fairly and not in a manner that could confuse or mislead others and (b) this Website is acknowledged as the source of the information.
Please send any written requests to use content from the Website to email@example.com